Gaylord, MI 49735
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Skilled Nursing in Gaylord, Michigan. Interested candidates should hold a current state license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Responsibilities of the Skilled Nursing Registered Nurse
- Provide quality skilled nursing registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Must have 2 years clinical nursing experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Computer experience required: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows Operating System. EPIC preferred.
- Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.