Lancaster, CA 93534
Currently looking for two Registered Nurses to fill a 3-month assignment during the night shift in the ICU in Lancaster, California.
Responsibilities of the ICU Registered Nurse
- Assess and treat patients, including taking vital signs, treating and dressing wounds, setting up IVs and administering medication.
- Knowing treatment plans and options for various life-threatening medical conditions
- Understanding how to use various medical devices, such as catheters and feeding tubes
- Creating and implementing patient care plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Recent ICU experience required
- Night Shift Cerner experience Preferred
- Neurovascular and/or Open Heart preferred but not required
- Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.