Lebanon, NH 03756
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital Inpatient Surgery
Hours: 12-hour rotation 7a-7p/7p-7a
Salary: $40-45/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid New Hampshire state license. This job prefers a RN with Hospital experience.
About our client & the location
- 3 West Inpatient Surgery is a 36-bed unit that provides care primarily for patients having orthopedic surgery, trauma injuries, or plastic surgery.
- The environment on 3 West includes a " culture of mobility" initiative and the opportunity to work closely with Rehab Medicine staff to meet patient care needs.
- Very large medical care center serving a population of 1.9 million
- Our client is the only Level 1 Trauma Center, with the only air ambulance and pediatric ICU in the state
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105