Philadelphia, PA 19107
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in an Operating Room in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Day and Night shifts available.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans
- Regularly evaluate plans of care and update as-needed.
- Educate patients and their families on how to follow care plans.
- Provide nursing care to their patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ortho experience preferred.
- Salary: $38.00 to $42.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.