Portland, OR 97230
Location: Portland, Oregon
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 8a - 5p (days) / Monday - Friday
Salary: $36-38/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client in the amazing city of Portland, Oregon. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Oregon state license. This job prefers a RN with Home Health experience.
- Candidates must have 2 years + Home Health experience, and at least 6 months of travel within Home Health.
- Preferred experience is: wound vacs/wound care, management of central IV lines/blood draws, peripheral blood draws, working with geriatric age group, excellent patient teaching skills on chronic diseases (COPD, CHF, Diabetes)
- Extreme proficiency in OASIS-C
- Territory 40-60 miles per days
- .43/ mile reimbursement
- The Southeast end of town for is best for housing
A big city surrounded by big views, live music, open markets, food carts, progressive people, craft beer, and no sales tax! Portland is the perfect place to do an assignment.
Benefits of working with myPTsolutions
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105