Rockland, ME 04841
Location: Rockland, Maine
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 8a-5p (tentative) 40-hour guarantee, weekend rotation
Salary: $33-35/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client in Rockland, Maine. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Maine state license. This job prefers a RN with recent Home Health experience and a clean driving record. You are responsible for providing your own transportation. Coverage area includes the entire Knox County Region. OASIS and EPIC experience required.
About our client & the location
- Our client is a leader within the home care industry
- Classic Maine coastal town.
- Lobster capital of the world & recognized by Nat Geo Travel as a Top 9 small foodie town in Maine.
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103