Registered Nurse OR
Lewes, DE 19958
Job Quick Facts:
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Position: Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA)
Hours: 12 hour days Monday through Friday, Rotating weekends
Salary: Starting at $50/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with excellent communication skills to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Delaware state license. This job prefers a RNFA with two years Hospital experience.
Your duties include:
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment
- Think quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Work alongside the surgeon in the operating room providing direct patient care.
- Play a hands-on role in surgical procedures
- Monitor a patient s vital signs, including heart rate, respiration and pulse.
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Job ID: JN -102017-5099