School Occupational Therapist
Federal Way, WA 98003
Federal Way, Washington
Currently looking for a School Occupational Therapist to fill an assignment for the 2018/2019 school year in Federal Way, Washington. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the School Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality occupational therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with experience but all are encouraged to apply
- Valid Washington OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $38.00 to $39.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.