Adrian, MI 49221
Currently looking for a School Psychologist to complete a travel assignment in Lenawee County. This position is a split between two schools within a few miles of one another. Our client will consider full time or part time candidates. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in School Psychology and be a graduate of an accredited school of Psychology.
- Responsibilities of the School Psychologist Provide quality school Psychologist services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Requirements of the School Psychologist Previous school psychology work experience in a public school setting or other related agency experience preferred.
- Specialist Degree in School Psychology
- State of Michigan certification
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Compensation of the School Psychologist Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.