Skilled Nursing Director of Rehabilitation
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Currently looking for a Director of Rehabilitation to fill a permanent position in a skilled nursing home in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Skilled Nursing Director of Rehabilitation
- Oversee departmental staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional and clinical competency standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee, plan, and direct the rehabilitation program including PT, OT, and speech/language therapists.
- Plan and direct the rehabilitation program
- Oversee the treatments, services, and reporting of patient cases.
- Experienced therapists preferred but all therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Massachusetts PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $34.00 to $36.00 per hour. Based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.