Skilled Nursing Registered Nurse
Kentwood, MI 49508
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in a skilled nursing setting in Kentwood, Michigan. First and second shift position available.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
- Administer medications and injections, take blood, and prepare and insert IV lines.
- Monitor each patient s health and progress by evaluating vital signs and assessing other indications of physical and mental well-being
- One year of nursing experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them. JN -102018-5649