Gaylord, MI 49735
Currently looking for a licensed Social Worker to fill a 3-month assignment in long term care in Gaylord, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker
- Provide assistance to aid patients with community resources, financial, or placement into an alternative setting.
- Responsible for integrating, facilitating, and coordinating patient care for high-risk patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provides direct clinical services including, individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and counseling as appropriate
- Provide case coordination and therapeutic education services.
- Provide excellent patient care and compassion
- Master s degree in Social Work
- 2+ years of experience in a pediatric/adolescent outpatient setting
- Salary: $23.00 to $29.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.