Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Crossett, AR 71635
Speech Language Pathologist
Currently looking for a Skilled Nursing Speech Language Pathologist to fill a 3-month assignment in Crossett, Arkansas. Interested candidates should hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology and hold a current state license.
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality speech therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from other disciplines.
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Minimum one year of experience
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid state SLP License
- Master s Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.