Speech Language Pathologist - $500 Completion Bonus
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Job Quick Facts
Location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Position: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Type: Contract 13 weeks
Setting: Skilled Nursing
Hours: 35 hours/week
Salary: Starting at $35/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- 1 year Skilled Nursing experience
- A valid Massachusetts state SLP License is required for this position.
- Master s Degree from CAA Accredited College
- Located in western Massachusetts
- Once ranked as 20th in the Most Secure Place to Live
- The western portion of the city contains Pittsfield State Forest, an 11, 000-acre facility with hiking and cross-country skiing trails, camping, picnic areas, and a beach for swimming.
- $500 Completion Bonus!
- 13-week assignment
- Assist your patients to assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For more details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
Job ID: JN -092017-5069