Speech Language Pathologist
Camden, ME 04843
Currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a 3-month assignment in a Skilled Nursing Facility in Camden, Maine
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Skilled Nursing experience, but all candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Valid Maine state SLP License is required for this position.
COMPENSATION of the Speech Language Pathologist
Salary: $38-44/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
$500 Completion Bonus
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.