Speech Language Pathologist
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a Permanent opening in a skilled nursing home in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Interested candidates should hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology and hold a current state license.
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality speech therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from other disciplines.
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Prefer an experienced therapist, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid state SLP License
- Master s Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 per hour. Based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.