Speech Language Pathologist
Mason City, IA 50401
Mason City, Iowa
Currently looking for a hospital Speech Language Pathologist to fill a 3-month assignment in Mason City. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in SLP and be a graduate of an accredited school of speech language pathology.
Responsibilities of the Hospital Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality inpatient & outpatient speech therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Hospital Speech Language Pathologist
- Prefer a therapist with Home Health experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid IOWA SLP License
- Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $36.00 to $38.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.