Speech Language Pathologist
Perry, FL 32347
Currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a permanent position in a skilled nursing home in Perry, Florida. Interested candidates should hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology and hold a current Florida state license.
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality speech therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from other disciplines.
- Prefer an experienced therapist, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid state SLP License
- Master s Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 per hour. Based on experience
compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.