Speech Language Pathologist
Springfield, MA 01104
Currently looking for an Home Health Speech Language Pathologist to complete a travel assignment in Springfield, Massachusetts. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in SLP and be a graduate of an accredited school of Speech Language Pathology.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality Home Health Speech Language Pathology services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Speech Language Pathologist
- Prefer a therapist with home health experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Massachusetts SLP License
- Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Home Health Speech Language Pathologist
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPT solutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job id JN -092018-5619