Surgical Registered Nurse
Springfield, IL 62781
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month registered nurse assignment in Springfield, Illinois. Candidates must be interested in working nights and every other weekend.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- General surgical unit with surgical subspecialties
- Nursing care includes large dressings, use of specialty beds, medication administration, Tracheostomy management, drains, wound and oral suctioning, etc.
- Computerized charting - Cerner (preferred), Bedside Barcode Medication Administration
- Prefer a nurse with minimum 1 year of experience in Med Surg setting
- Experience with care of post-surgical patients is preferred.
- Valid Illinois RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $38-39 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.