Temp - RN - Med/Surg (Nights)
Pontiac, MI 48432
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Port Huron, Michigan. This registered nurse opportunity is working Nights in the Med/Surg unit.
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- 1+ years of Med Surg experience - Required
- Travel Experience - Preferred
- Nicotine Free - Required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.