Third Shift Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Damariscotta, ME 04543
Currently looking for a Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Damariscotta, Maine. Interested candidates should be interested in working third shift and hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Located near the head of the Damariscotta River, twelve miles from the ocean, Damariscotta is a key focal point for mid coast Maine residents and visitors.
Responsibilities of the L&D Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- # of beds: 5 Laboring Rooms, 8 Postpartum beds, and 4 rooms focus on Pediatrics and BYN surgical patients
- Births per year: nearly 650
- EMR: Epic
- Prefer a nurse with experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Valid Indiana RN License.
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $32-35 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.