Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the LPN
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Medication passes and medication set ups
- Wound care
- Assisting with admissions and discharges
- Communicates with nurse staff and physicians regarding change of patient' s status, medication changes, etc
- Providing the basic bedside care like dressing wounds, changing bandages, inserting catheters, and giving injections.
- Taking the patient' s vital signs such as respiration, temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State LPN license required
- Able to work first shift
- 1 year LTC experience
Compensation of the Licenses Practical Nurse
- Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them. JN -092018-5645