Travel Licensed Social Worker - Hospital
Lebanon, NH 03756
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Currently looking for a Licensed Certified Social Worker to fill a 3-month assignment in Lebanon, New Hampshire. State of New Hampshire license is not required for this travel assignment
Responsibilities of the Social Worker
- Provide assistance to aid patients with community resources, financial, or placement into an alternative setting.
- Responsible for integrating, facilitating, and coordinating patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provides direct clinical services including, individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and counseling as appropriate
- Provide case coordination and therapeutic education services.
- Provide excellent patient care and compassion.
- Master s degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- MINIMUM 3 years HOSPITAL social work experience (equivalent setting/Level I, etc) - Required
- Level I or II Trauma Center experience - Required
- Previous travel experience - Required
- Teaching Hospital experience - Required
- Salary: $38.00 to $39.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.