Travel Physical Therapist Job
Antigo, WI 54409
Come be part of a growing organization that was created by therapists for therapists.
Location: Antigo, Wisconsin
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 8 hour days
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $36-40 based on experience, benefit level & traveler status
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Provide quality Home Health physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- EMR laptop provided.Cell phone also provided for texting and voice mail communication
- 1 year Home Health experience
- A valid Wisconsin state PT License
- Antigo is the center of a farming and lumbering district
- Small town - approx 8, 250
- Located 160 miles northwest of Milwaukee
- Salary: $36.00 to $38.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.