Travel Physical Therapist
Outdoor adventure awaits!
Location: Ironwood, Michigan
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 30 hours/week
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $36-40/hours based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Home Health physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- 13-week assignment
- Population: Approx 18, 000 in northcentral Illinois
- Michigan s western most city
- Enjoy the outdoors skiing downhill or cross country, sledding, snowmobile
- Hundreds of miles of groomed trails
- Ironwood is a winter outdoor-lover' s paradise
- A valid Michigan AND Wisconsin state PT License
- One year physical therapy experience
- Knowledge of various types of physical therapy equipment in both the inpatient and outpatient areas.
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103