Travel Physical Therapist
Nashua, NH 03060
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $40-46/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- 13-week assignment
- Orthopedic Patients of All ages
- Great area Southern New Hampshire
- Nashua was twice named " Best Place to Live in America" in annual surveys by Money magazine
- Est. Population 88, 000
- 1 year Outpatient experience
- A valid New Hamphshire state PT License
- Current Ortho experience - Required
- BLS/CPR - Highly preferred
- Graston trained - Highly preferred
- Dry needling and/or Lymphedema Certification - Highly preferred
- Travel experience - Preferred
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
- Direct Deposit
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.