Travel Registered Nurse - Home Health
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Nurses must be willing to take on 4.5 visits per day, unweighted.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Clinical competencies in wound, IV, ports, Lab draws, chronic disease management
- Home health and acute care experience - Required
- Oasis admissions
- EMR Documentation
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Wisconsin State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.