Travel Registered Nurse - SNF
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in a skilled nursing setting in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
- One year of nursing experience
- 7am 3: 30pm shift and every other weekend
- RN s expected to float between hospice/dementia, long term care and rehab floors
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.