Travel Speech Language Pathologist
Muskegon, MI 49441
Currently looking for a full-time Skilled Nursing Speech Language Pathologist to fill a 3-month assignment in Muskegon, Michigan in an Acute Care/Med Surg setting. Interested candidates should hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology and hold a current state license.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide quality speech therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from other disciplines.
- Proficient with Acute care/Med Surg type patients
- Experience with Neuro, general de-conditioning, trauma, etc.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid state SLP License
- Master s Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $31.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.