URGENT Registered Nurse - PACU
Lebanon, NH 03756
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) - PICU
Hours: 7a 7p/7p 7a (Day/Night Rotation)
Salary: $50-55/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client a Level I Trauma Center, with the only air ambulance service and PICU in the state. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid New Hampshire state license. This job prefers a RN with Hospital experience.
- Float between Peds & PICU
- 2 years recent PICU experience
- Ability to work upcoming holidays
- Current New Hampshire or Compact RN license - Required
- Level I Trauma Center experience - Required
- Epic EMR experience - Required
- Current PALS - Preferred
- Only Level 1 Trauma Center, with the only air ambulance service and pediatric intensive care unit, in the state of New Hampshire.
- Serves a population of 1.9 million, the 396-bed, 225-acre Medical Center has more than 9, 000 employees and covers more than 2 million square feet.
- Lebanon is located in western New Hampshire, south of Hanover, near the Connecticut River
- Population approx. 15, 000
- The Colburn Park Historic District is at the heart of Lebanon, consisting of Colburn Park and buildings around it and many 19th-century buildings
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105