Wisconsin Travel Occupational Therapist
Medford, WI 54451
Currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill a 4-month assignment in Medford, Wisconsin beginning end of April. Spend your summer enjoying all the great things Northern Wisconsin has to offer. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy. This assignment is working in the Medical/Surgical unit and ICU of a Critical Access Hospital.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality occupational therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Wisconsin OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $33.00 to $35.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.