Women's Health Physical Therapist
Midland, MI 48801
Location: Midland & Mt Pleasant, Michigan
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Outpatient-Women s Health
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday (40/hrs wk)
- This job prefers a therapist with Women' s Health experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply.
- A valid Michigan PT License is required for this position.
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- This is a full time Outpatient position specializing in Women s Health
- This position is a split between Midland & Mt Pleasant
- Temp to perm is an option for the right candidate
- You will provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company. Our culture is defined by serving others with compassion, a commitment to excellence, and dedication to continually improve our effectiveness. We specialize in helping PT, OT, SLP and their assistants find great Travel Therapy and Direct Hire jobs throughout the United States.
myPTsolutions is an an equal opportunity .
JOB ID: JN -122017-5196